The IOSH Managing safely course is designed for managers to have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety at the workplace.
This flexible course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, Managing safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is suitable for all industries and types of organisation and provides essential knowledge and understanding for:
This three day course covers the following topics:
• Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course.
• Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
Every delegate who has attended all seven modules should take the end-of-course assessments.
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
We recommend that participants taking this course should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher.
The following arrangements can be made, please contact us for further discussion.
• Corporate enquires are welcome.
• IOSH MS course can be arranged at your location (in Singapore) if you have 10 candidates or more.
• Overseas (outside Singapore) enquires are welcome, we can fly our trainers to your country, if you have 10 candidates or more.
Please contact Meng Meng at +6590068005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our partners in Korea,
JH Marine Solutions Co., Ltd.
Contact number: +82-55-678-4598
or email to: email@example.com
Korea International Quality & Safety School
Contact number: +82-55-267-2702
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Korea Industrial Safety Association
Contact number: +82-2-860-7127
or email to: email@example.com
Our partner in Malaysia,
Irish Edu Hub Sdn Bhd
Contact number: +60-7-351-2922
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the course enrolment form here